Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Day Spent Shopping

I think it's safe to say that today has been a pretty awesome day for me. I spent it bonding with some new friends by taking a trip to Sydney for some sight seeing and shopping. Well, i guess you can say the sight seeing got sidelined as the attraction of the shops riened us in.

It was my first ever trip to Sydney so i was very keen on seeing all the shops that they have that i don't have access to down here. I went into SWAROSKI!!!!! This is absolutely major for me as everytime i've been in the shop, i've always wanted to buy something. But for the first time in 5 years, i actually purchased a necklace. It took hours of contemplating and justifying the expenditure before coming to the decision that a purchase was necessary. I'm definately going to wear it everyday until it absolutely falls apart!!
It's a simple yet beautiful necklace that can be worn daily and also used to glam up an outfit at night. It's got the new swan designs that have been created delicately with a swaroski covering on one side and a plain swan detailing on the other. So its got two faces just like a coin, how beautiful! I also purchased Bobbi Brown's new book on makeup artistry so i will be taking some pictures later and uploading them so you can see what i got. I've also got some other things i want to blog about but right now, i'm absolutely starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments