Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mascara Suggestions

Keeping the theme of my previous post, i'm in need of mascara suggestions. I've tried quite a few mascaras and to be honest, my favourite has always been the more expensive ones and i don't know why! But i really want to try some drugstore brands and see if they match up to the more expensive lines. My all time favourite is the DIORSHOW mascara followed closely by Lancome's HYPNOSE. I've tried COVERGIRL's lashblast, lashblast fusion and MAYBELLINE's original mascara (in the pink tube). I wasn't impressed with any of these 3 and i certainly won't be repurchasing. I think maybe i was expecting too much. But i don't want to give up hope on the drug store brands. I'm still undecided on which one to invest in next. I want length and volume in one mascara! Not too much length like false lashes, but something to add muscle to what i already have; if that makes any sense

So can anyone please give me some recommendations? Mucho gracias :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Bubba...look up Etude House Proof10 Henna Mascara ^^ I haven't tried but reviews sound cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a post on this not too long ago...I am using L'Oreal collagen something - can't remember the exact name. I loved it at first, but I think I will have to go back to Diorshow. It's gotten too wet and not delivering on the lengthening.

    Diorshow really is as close to perfect mascara as one can get....sorry I am little help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie i'll check e-bay :)

    Adrienne i'm actually thinking of just going back to the things that worked for me in the past instead of experimenting with a chance of disappointment and wasted cash

    Diorshow has got to be the holy grail of mascaras with Lancome's Hypnose as a runner up

    xoxo Hermine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've worked for Clinique and really loved the willow wand mascara, it kind of separates the eyelashes..well, we all probably have our set favourites but it's fun to swap sometimes..Have a great weekend and nice write up! Big Hugs..xoxox Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Alice. I'll have to check the Clinique counter to see if they have any testers available for this :)

    xoxo Hermine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments