Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Never Say Never

Hey guys, how's everyone doing? It's been boredom city over here so i haven't felt the need to post anything because there's nothing to talk about. It's just been work, workout and sleep! I've got 18 days left before i go back to uni so i have to do my best and enjoy the remaining of the holidays. My flatmate's coming back at the end of February and i'm so excited for that. Can't wait to start making noise and staying up late talking about nothing and laughing till my tummy hurts. Due to boredom, i've been doing a mini experiment with recipes and i'll get back to you guys on that one

Until then, stay blessed!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh enjoy the last few days of your summer break hun! my 2nd year of uni is SO hectic! how much longer of your studies do you have left? whack some of those recipes up!! haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me laugh out loud! I've got 4 months of undergrad and 2 years of masters to go; but i don't start my masters till July

    Recipes will be up tomorrow :)

    xoxo Hermine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments