Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sick Baby

I feel like i haven't experienced this week at all and it's already Saturday afternoon here in Australia. I've been sick all week although i managed to sit my weekly tests on Monday and Tuesday. Since then, i've been home curled underneath my duvet with my heater next to me and my laptop for company. My birthday was on Thursday and i couldn't celebrate much or make myself anything special because i was too weak to cook. But then, that's the least of my worries because i plan on celebrating it sometime later.

I haven't had the chance to do any of my assessments because i've been ill. So, i have to apply for special consideration because i won't be able to hand any of them in by the due date. I have so much catching up to do. I really hate being sick and it feels like i've been in bed for years already.

I know i promised to post my graduation outfit ideas but i haven't gotten round to it yet. But hopefully i'll do that next week when i feel much better.

Hope you all have an amazing weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments