Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Me & My Laptop

from Laptopsarena.com
I have a confession to make: i think i've developed a sentimental attachment to my laptop. You see, it happens to be one of the few items i have left from England and June would make it 2 years since i've owned it. Although we've had our ups and downs, although there's been times i wanted to chuch it out the window, it still holds a dear place in my heart and i can't bring myself to let it go. You might remember that i blogged about getting an Apple laptop many moons ago, well that plan has now been shelved because i've decided to use my laptop till it absolutely falls apart. Do you think it can survive another year or two? Here's to pushing it!!! I do know that i have to spend some money on getting a new battery and fixing the dvd drive but that can wait till after it's 2nd birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments