Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Opening Ceremony Peep Toe Shoe Boots

from ASOS.com
I don't know about you guys, but these boots look pretty cool to me. I love anything that looks a bit odd but still stylish and doesn't scream Autumn 2010. I love the fact that the heels are chunky at 4" and by now i need not tell you that the probability of me falling flat on my face in these Open Ceremony boots is pretty high. But, if you've got 280 pounds to spare and don't mind investing in them, please click here :)

2 comments:

  1. 280?! I would save that for loubie instead...or find a cheapie in say...dotti? that shoe shop near fnew? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...but you already know i wouldn't spend that on shoes anyway! Can't walk in them, never go anywhere and i have wide feet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments