Friday, November 19, 2010

The V Pose

This picture of Anna Paquin and her gorgeous hubby Stephen Moyer absolutely cracks me up because they're mirroring each other's pose on the red carpet. I'm sooo loving the little grey beard he's rocking with that broody look of his.

Today has been a pretty long day for me and i can tell you that my feet are sore from all the walking we did today scouring everywhere for as much bargains as possible. I must say we saved ourselves some major $$ with the second hand items we found today. I can't wait to see how it's all going to come together when the items are delivered next week. We got a dark chocolate couch and bookshelf for the living room; a red rug, red poppy painting and a red floor lamp to contrast with the dark chocolate. The floor is actually wooden and also in a dark shade of brown so there's a bit of a moody look going on there.

When we woke up this morning, we didn't have much of an idea of what colour of couch we planned on getting. But we knew our cut off price and we knew that getting a couch for that price would mean one just big enough to sit 3 people. So you can imagine our excitement when we found a 2nd hand couch almost 1/3 less the price of our original budget and almost twice the size of what we expected. The fact that we found a couch so cheap automatically dictated the colour scheme of the living room as there was no way on earth we were leaving without placing a holding deposit on the couch.

How was your Friday? I need to go have a relaxing shower, massage my feet and watch a movie so i can slowly drift off to sleep. Have a good one guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments