Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Exams Are Over!!!

I finished my final paper as an undergraduate student (hopefully!) on Friday evening and it feels like so much weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can't even begin to imagine how much sleep i've clocked since Friday. All i can say is that i really needed it; my neck still feels a bit cranked from exams but it'll pass. I'm so glad i didn't have to work last week, with all the stress of exams, i don't know how i would have coped.

All i need to do now is sit tight and wait for my exam results to come out in July. But while i wait, i've decided i'm going to apply to some universities in England for a masters program. Aside from that, i'm hoping and praying that i'll be roster-ed into some shifts for this week and also be back to blogging more. 

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments