Thursday, March 25, 2010

Still Searching...

image from Tradekorea.com
I'm still searching for my holy grail jacket after almost a year spent looking for something that would be trans-seasonal. I personally hate having too many jackets because i know i never really get round to wearing them and i'm also known for not wearing most of my purchases when i first get them. For me, 2 or 3 jackets is plenty enough. One of them should be very dressy just in case an opportunity knocks on my door and it's freezing outside; the other should easily be able to see me through autumn and winter with only the need to layer in winter and the last one should be great for spring and summer. But the most important thing for all of my jackets is that they should be very versatile. If you've been reading for a while then you might be aware that i've been wanting to breathe in new life to my wardrobe but as a perpetual procrastinator, that hasn't really happened yet. Not only am i lazy about it, i haven't really found anything that i've fallen in love with. So here's to hoping that the magazines for April up till July will publish something that is jaw dropping and financially sensible to me so i can purchase it. But worst comes to worst, i'll do exactly what i did last winter - just wear cardis and long sleeves :)

2 comments:

  1. Buy a baseball jacket...the kawaii type not the official ones those are ugly lol...I'm inlove with mine ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments