Friday, July 9, 2010

Back & Forth

So, i've been going back and forth in my head about getting boots like these. I don't see them as something that i'd normally wear but whenever i see girls wearing them, i get really jealous and automatically start trying to convince myself to give it a try. So, i know i don't really have much of a style so that in itself should be more reason why i should get something similar right? Well, no! I still haven't summed up the courage to buy myself a pair. And the ones i've seen tend to be really hard and only have the strings in the front; but i like the fact that hers has some sort of buckle detail as well. Seeing this picture makes me a bit more convinced that i can wear it with a dress or jeans paired with a blazer; but i'm still on the fence about skirts. Any ideas? Pictures?
Image via Justjaredjr.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments