Thursday, December 16, 2010

Free Templates

Two posts in a day huh? My bum is almost numb from sitting down for so long. I've been trying to upload a free template from one of those websites that have blogger templates; but i'm having issues with the XML aspect. Being that i'm completely inept when it comes to things like this, i'm still unable to get it working. For some reason, i can't see the code to copy onto my HTML gadget. So, i actually have to upload straight from the folder which is being an absolute bugger at the moment. Here's to hoping that i can get it working at some point.

2 comments:

  1. LOL "Death Note" template?

    <3 Misa Amane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fairly new to the "Blogging World" as far as having my own blog & I know exactly what you are talking about. I have been trying to "beautify" my blog & am clueless on so many of how to make the actual site look a certain way... I hope you figure it out very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments