Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm Teething :(


Now i can completely understand why babies cry so much when their teeth are coming out. so, number 31 is currently growing and it is giving me absolute grief. Over the last few days, i’ve been living off custard, Nurofen, water and ‘So Good chocolate bliss soy milk’. I can’t bear to chew anything because it hurts so much. I can’t even shut my mouth properly because my gum is swollen and whenever my upper tooth comes in contact with it, the pain is exacerbated. Not i see why my friend keeps telling me to go have it taken out. The only pain that has come this close is the tummy ache i get during that time of the month. I keep consoling myself by saying there’s light at the end of the tunnel

The upside to all of this? I think i’ve only spent about $20 this week as most of that went towards getting milk, a packet of custard powder and one pack of Nurofen tablets. I guess there’s always a bright side to things non?

For those of you who have your complete set of 32, you need to share with me how you survived the pain because i’m not looking forward to number 32 coming out anytime soon.

4 comments:

  1. I know all about growing teeth, also. My wisdoms are coming up!! :( SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happily had my wisedom teeth pulled about 12 years ago. I slept the next 4 days after my surgery, but I was so happy I did have them pulled. I'm not saying this is what you should do. I'm saying I'm a big baby I couldn't take the pain. I hope you feel better very, very soon!!

    xoxo ~Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ladies, thanks for your nice comments. I'm almost there so i'm just gonna hang with the pain :) Jodie i'm actually scared of the dentist's chair and i can just about bear getting my teeth cleaned yearly. Other than that, i run away from the dentist so i think i'd rather bear the pain now than have to sit in that chaiir :( Weird i know...

    xoxo Hermine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this experience while working at H&M..I ended up sneaking off at lunch and grabbing panadol's, nothing seemed to help. Then after a doctors visit I git BIG pills Rohypnoles (I think) hmm..anyways..it's was little cotton wool after that, perfect!
    Best of luck and hope you will feel better soon, gosh you surley deserve to eat some yummy Christmas food..will be holding my thumbs!!Big Hugs..xoxo Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments