Monday, April 4, 2011

Off To A Good Start

I couldn't have imagined a better way to start my week. I got my marks back from the group assessment i had last week and it was absolutely phenomenal, i certainly didn't expect to get the scores i did and it has boosted my confidence for the remaining assessments i have this week including a presentation on Thursday evening. My first test for the week was at 11.30am and although i went in with some nerves fluttering, i think it went alright. Unfortunately my tummy wasn't happy with the fact that i had sesame baguette for breakfast cause it kept growling like i'd consumed something with a high amount of lactose :(

I'm currently very tired but still pushing on. My next test is at 8.30am tomorrow morning and this is one of the most tricky subjects i've done to date because usually, all the options given for an answer are correct to a certain degree. So you need to be aware in detail of what you're being asked or you could end up losing a few precious marks. But i'm going to keep studying for about 2 more hours before heading off to bed. I'm hoping to get 8 hours of sleep tonight as i did that last night and it was so refreshing.

I'm desperately in need of some coffee as i haven't had any in about a month now. I'm going to try my best to avoid it but i have a feeling i might cave in with all the stress from uni work this week. Oh well, what can i say? 

I hope your week has gone off to a good start. Monday is almost over here and i know there are some around the globe that are just beginning their Monday. So, happy Monday everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments