Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Annoying day

What an annoying way to start the week...it's 38 degrees celsius outside, fricking humid, i can't even concentrate long enough to study for my exams and i've got one on the 7th and two on the 9th. Plus i'm in a very bad mood. Everything is just pissing me off and irritating me. It's so hot that i couldn't even finish dinner because the heat alone was sickening. I really should have appreciated the British weather more when i was there. At least there's 4 freaking distinct seasons as opposed to Oz where all the seasons seem to be blended together. If you haven't figured it out by now, i really hate the hot weather. Not only does it make me sweaty and sticky, it makes me feel ill and i get cranky pretty easily. I absolutely hate shaving my legs and wearing short ensembles and the heat doesn't help me in that department at all. I think it is going to be another summer locked indoors for me because i'm not too keen on going out in shorts or a mini skirt especially since my thighs currently look like tree trunks. Did i mention my skin and the fact that it is currently going haywire and acting all crazy? Or the fact that i've had heart burn since yesterday for no apparent reason? Or the fact that i felt really faint working out yesterday morning because of the heat? I could go on and on but i won't. Hope you guys are having a much better day than i am.
Image via Gizzylovesagoodmoustache.files.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments