Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Cost of Healthcare

So, i finally got round to getting my blood test done about 2 weeks ago and found out that my hormone levels had increased about 50% more than they were in 2008 [and they were already abnormally high for a female at that time anyway]. Now i have to get my pelvic ultrasound scan done and then see the endocrinologist. But of course, none of these are coming for free as it is costing me about $633.80. I don't find spending this amount of money in 3 doctor visits funny at all considering that i don't actually get anything reimbursed back to me by my insurer. Seriously, Australia needs to step up their game when it comes to healthcare because if i remember correctly, in England endocrinology visits are covered in your insurance.
Images from Justiceleagueunlimited.wordpress.com and Justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments