Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Barkins

Yesterday, i made a trip down to my local Barkins to see what they had to offer. For me the best part about barkins is their shoe collection as they have quite an ample lot to choose from at a very affordable price and i was impressed at what i saw yesterday and once my shopping ban is over, i plan on getting this pair of ankle boots for just $60. You see, i've always wanted to own a pair of ankle boots especially peep toes but most of the ones i've seen are either too expensive or really thin stilettos and i can't walk in stilettos neither am i willing to totally throw away my comfort for fashion. But this pair from Barkins is a great find because it is just $60 and although it is stilettos, it does have a platform base which should make it much more comfortable to wear.
Source: Barkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments