Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've Been A Lazy Girl

I have a bit of a confession to make. For the past few days, or over a week now, i've been a pretty lazy girl. I've been waking up towards midday and going to bed just before sunrise and i'm very aware of how detrimental this pattern could be to my body and my fitness. Least to say, i've become a couch potato and i've only had two decent workout sessions in the last 2 weeks and i really need someone to act as my personal trainer to get me off the couch and do one of my workout dvds or go for a long walk up a hilly road. I've been so lazy that i've had the same nail polish on for about 3 weeks and counting which is VERY unlike me. The only thing i've consistently done is take care of my hair, apply for jobs and have two phone interviews, have my training sessions for AVON and clean my apartment religiously! I need something or someone or even just an inspiration to spur me into action because i'm getting tired of being tired.
I almost forgot to mention that i'm officially done with my shopping ban! For about 24 hours, i wac excited about shopping and the lot because i haven't done it in such a long time but right now i really can't be bothered anymore. For some reason i've lost all interest and the only thing i'm really keen on is getting my new Apple laptop i told you guys about a while back. I'm meant to be going to Sydney next month for a spot of shopping with Cookie but i must admit that i've also lost interest in that. The only thing i'm truly looking forward to during that trip is our usual stop at China Town for lunch/ dinner; i can't wait to get my teeth sunk into some delish food and i think this time i'll order something with pork. I say pork because i think that's what Cookie ordered the last time we went and it tasted real good!!!
Image via Stylewillsaveus.com

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments