Monday, September 6, 2010

Wrong Side

Hello to all you bloggers out there! How's your day going so far? I hope much better than mine. I must admit right off the bat that it seems i might have woken up on the wrong side of my bed today. I'm in a bit of a sour mood; although i woke up at sunrise (thanks to my bed now facing the sliding doors) i haven't really been in a good mood all day. Due to this, i missed my tute and i'm staying home to study for a test i have tomorrow at 10.30am and read 'inspiring posts by others' on the right-hand side of my blog for those who are just as interested as i am.

And how did your weekend go? Relaxing? Mine was blissful if i may say. It rained for the majority of Saturday so i spent it indoors living it up like a Queen. I made myself a nice salmon avocado sandwich, made myself T2 chai tea in a glass pot i bought from Woolworths for $15 and watched all the episodes of Grand Designs that i have. I cannot wait for them to start a new series as that was one of my favourite shows whilst in England

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments