Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Confidence Masterclass

I washed my hair last night and whilst combing it afterwards, it was very obvious to me how much of my hair had broken off and i was almost about to slide into the negative cycle i always get into whenever i think of how PCOS is having its effect on my mood and my body. But there's always light at the end of the tunnel. I've decided not to include any pictures in this post but instead include something i wrote on MS Word last night to boost my confidence before going to bed:

Your beauty cannot be defined by the number on a scale or
measuring tape. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. There can NEVER be a more beautiful YOU. You
are unique, special, magnificient, gorgeous and you ARE a mass of energy
vibrating through time and space. Enjoy LIFE to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments