Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quick Note...

Hi Guys

First things first...A Belated Merry Christmas! Unfortunately i didn't get round to posting a message on the day. Hope you guys had a fun celebration. I spent mine with Cookie's extended family; i ate so much food and drank more Pepsi than i've consumed in the last 3 months.

I won't be posting much in the next few days as i'm working towards slightly re-decorating the site and i'm moving up the main posts to start in the New Year. I'm doing it slightly because i actually have no idea on how to re-write codes and i'm already bored of the regular ones on Blogger. But if i can't do anything about it then i'll do my best to improvise. Enjoy the remaining days of 2009 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments