Thursday, December 31, 2009

Health Kick...

Seeing a photo of Zachary Quinto automatically makes me want to do a downward dog. In all seriousness though, in this picture Zachary is on his way to a yoga class and this is a very good health kick for us all ey? After all, today is the last day of the year and there's no need to get pissed off about all the things we didn't do to be in better shape or in my case how much Pepsi i drank on christmas day. Instead let's put all our worries aside, be grateful that we're still alive and just do better in 2010.

So, what is your New Year's resolution? I'm not really big on those to be honest because i never actually keep them. Cameron Diaz once said that her resolution every year is to give up smoking but she never gets round to it. I have a friend James who has a similar resolution 'neither smoke less or more'. Dude is like a walking chimney and i always tell him not to bother buying perfumes because his scent is Eau de Malboro.

My resolution for 2010 is to Love, Live & Enjoy Life More. I'm sure you might be wondering why it's so simple. Well, i'm a perpetual complainer incase you haven't noticed. I complain about the heat during summer, how it's not cold enough during winter, how my hormonal imbalance is turning me into a crazy person...there always seems to be something for me to winge about, but all that wingeing never really changes anything. It only just makes me a more cranky person which is why i've chosen this resolution.
So what's yours for the New Year??? Feel free to share in the comments section. And don't forget that there'll be a new look come January 1 2010 towards the evening so do stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments