Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Must Admit...

I'm slowly beginning to worry about the effect of boredom on the state of my sanity. It's 3.10am and whilst regular folks are fast asleep in their beds, i'm up looking at Cecily Mary Barker's Flower Fairies website. For those of you who might be interested, there is an Australian website but if you plan on purchasing anything from them you would have to buy from the UK site which happens to ship internationally. I've just been looking at the sale items starting from 99p and the product junkie in me is trying to get tempted to buy some cute things. I need a full blown slap to be given to me by my mustard-coloured wallet that would be getting upset pretty soon. For some reason, i'm currently drawn to all things cute!!!! Not fun at all because i'm tired of helping the Australian and British economy. After all, when the stimulus plan was doled out i didn't get anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments