Hey guys, i've just received the 'Stylish blogger Award' from the beautiful Adrienne of The Rich Life (On A Budget) and i'm quite chuffed by it. Thanks a lot Ma'am :). I need to share 7 things about myself so here we go :)
1. I have 6 given names but i only use 2 of them in all my official documents
2. I have a phobia for treadmills. I'm really scared of that conveyor belt thing that keeps going round and round. The few times i've been on a treadmill (in England) i always had someone standing next to me and making sure that my paranoia doesn't get the best of me
3. I've been living away from home and travelling since i was 15. The first 2 years, i went back for a few visits but i haven't gone visiting in 6 years now. I'm not sure that i'll let my kids do this though but i'm grateful for the opportunity my parents have given me and the independence i have :)
4. I learnt how to read using my dad's car magazines. Growing up, i've always been obsessed with looking at magazines and my dad felt it would be best if i read his car magazines to him as a way to practice whatever English i learnt in school while he relaxed in the evening.
5. I'm currently learning how to speak French and Italian with the help of my trusted iPod
6. For some unexplained reason, i find it really difficult to throw away tomato cans. I pretty much put everything recyclable in the recycling bins. But when it comes to these, i always find an excuse to keep them after using its contents. I always end up wrapping them in some fancy paper and using it as a pencil holder, makeup brush cup and anything else that's longer than the can. I currently have all mine covered in silver paper.
7. I've been collecting stamps since i was 12
Phew! Those were hard to come up with. I'm meant to pass the Stylish blogger Award on to other bloggers and i've picked 7 of my favourite.