Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 15: Almost A Size 14!!!!!

Hey guys, it's been exactly 2 weeks since i started my weightloss process and i have to say i'm pretty proud of myself. Today, JieJie and I decided to try on some clothes at our local Myer store and i was excited to fit into a size 14 dress and coat!!! A size 14! I started 2 weeks ago as a size 16 and now i'm almost one dress size down. Almost in the sense that the dress didn't fully zip up; when we got towards the breast region of the dress, the zip refused to move but i'm not bothered about that because it's been only 2 weeks. I'm hoping that in the next 2 weeks i'd have shrunk a little bit and fully gone down to a size 14. That would be super exciting because it would mean that i have a high chance of getting down to a size 12 by the end of July.

I had to call my mum and tell her about the exciting news and she couldn't help but tell me how she manages to keep her weight the same excusing gaining 1 or 2 kilos during the christmas season. She said she tries to go on a fast 2 or 3 times a week; so basically for 2 or 3 days in a week she only has dinner. She just sips water throughout the day and that way she manages to keep her weight steady so i'm thinking of trying that over the weekend and see how i go. I was almost tempted to weigh myself today but i want to stick to the plan of doing it after 6 weeks - 42 days. That way i wont get obsessed with the figures and i can just focus on reducing my calorie intake and exercising. If you've got any tips on how i can shed extra kilos that doesn't require me to cut off any part of my body or become vegetarian, let me know.

Talking about exercise, i can't even bear to do any today because my thighs and butt are still recovering from the countless amounts of squats, plie squats, lunges and leg lifts that i did last night. I didn't count how many i did, instead i just did it till i was dying and couldn't bear to squat anymore. When i walked up the hill this morning to catch the bus to uni, i pretty much felt every single muscle in my body! Here's what i ate today:

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast, Large soy cappuccino with an extra shot
Dinner: Chicken wrap [made it all myself :)]

Just out of curousity, what time do dogs go to bed??? Because i can still hear the dog upstairs running round the house and knocking things down and it's almost midnight! At least it isn't barking.

Source: Photo

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments