Monday, June 8, 2009

Pump It Up

Hey guys, just finished working out as i thought it'll be a good idea to workout before having my dinner. I just did the Ministry of Sound's Pump It Up dvd workout and i have to say i couldn't finish the whole thing. I only managed to do 20 minutes of it and i think i might have pulled a muscle close to my ribs and another in my butt cheek in the process. Usually in most workouts, there's always someone doing the beginner option but in this one, i couldn't actually find a beginner's option so i had to just modify some of the moves myself to the standard that i could do. Be warned though, if you've got two left feet don't even bother with this workout. I like to think i'm ok with choreography but it took me a while to get some of the moves in this dvd. You can purchase a copy of this workout here.
Source: Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments