Monday, September 14, 2009

My Nose Is...

...is epic. It is almost the size of jupiter and i'm sure it could safely land an alien spaceship. Yes, today has turned into my fat and ugly day. Don't bother asking me why because i don't really have an answer to that question. The light at the end of the tunnel is starting to look really dim and i'm beginning to think it might soon be a blackout sown there. I've started getting rid of my compensation clothes...yup, you heard that right. All the size 10 and 12 clothes i had way back in 2006 before i got ill; especially the new ones...i've been holding onto them in the hope that someday i'll fit into them. But this evening, staring down at the amoebic capabilities of my tummy to change shape whenever it wants, i pulled out my brand new size 12 DVB for Rock & Republic and gave it to my flatmate whom it fitted perfectly. I didn't take any money from her because it felt like taking the money was bringing more pain to my heart. I just had to get rid of it and now i don't have to look at those jeans in my wardrobe anymore with such hatred because someone else can derive much pleasure from wearing them. Hope y'all had a better day than i did...
Image via Uk.eonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments