Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ankle Boots Loving

I know it's not easily visible but Jessica is sporting a pair of wedge ankle boots that i'm absolutely in love with. Wedge heels and I were separated at birth because they are the most comfy things since high heels were invented. Wedge heel boots are my top priority boot-shopping for next year along with a pair of Balenciaga-looking boots that the Olsen twins have been sported in; there's a similar one in Australia called 'Punk wedge' by Maurice and Eve and it retails for $220 so i know where my expenditure is going to. I'm absolutely lusting after these ones Jessica's wearing so if anyone knows where i can purchase these at a student-friendly price then please let me know. Thanks in advance!!!^_^
Image via Justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments