Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's Not Fun Anymore...

Nothing seems to be fun to me anymore. Everything is just boring and annoying and irritating and i keep complaining and making whoppers over and over and over again. I know, it's annoying whinging and i'm constantly on a whinging bender. So, where did it all go wrong? Sometimes i do feel bad for my blog because if it was human, it would be very upset at my constant whinging. But if i had to do it all over, i don't exactly know how i would approach it. Because everything that has happened in my life up till now is what makes me who i am. But then again, who exactly am i? I'm constantly trying to figure out how to answer that question.
Image via Pennydragon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments