Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chanelling Lauren Conrad

The former Hills star is one of my favourites when it comes to the simple but chic look alongside Gwyneth Paltrow and i must admit that she doesn't disappoint with this look at all. The dress is very reminiscent of what Dita Von Teese would wear as the print looks slightly vintagey to me. I love the fact that she's paired it down with tan accessories to allow the dress to speak for itself. I can absolutely see myself rocking this dress with a pair of tan gladiator flats and a bag. You might have noticed that comfort always comes first on my list but i'm beginning to notice that i can't actually wear heels anymore because i havent worn them in years. So now i can actually feel the pain shoot straight to my head the minute i slip my feet into something high. I have to get back into the groove of wearing them again, any ideas on how i can make this process easy?
Apart from Lauren's dress, i'm also loving her hair and sunglasses. I'm currently on the hunt for a pair of sunnies in that shade of red.

Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments