Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Loving Her Look

I'm currently going through a phase of all things chic: dresses, simplistic outfits and anything that remotely reminds me of Dita Von Teese in a toned down version. Since i'm still in the process of getting a makeover and adding new clothes to my wardrobe, i'm collecting as many celeb pictures as possible to inspire my future purchases. So the first look of today is this one of Vanessa Hudgens. On a normal day, i hate white dresses as they remind me of weddings and i also get very nervous about getting any stains whatsoever on them. I love how she's accessorised with a gold necklace, bangles and flats. From the picture, it's not very obvious but she's also carrying a dark brown shoulder bag. What do you guys think? I'm loving the stack of bracelets she's got going on her left hand. It actually reminds me of Halle Berry.

Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments