Monday, August 30, 2010

One Test Down...

...two essays to go! Just thought i'd bring a quick post to you guys as i need to take a break before my brain explodes all over my desk. I just finished a test which went well, now i have a 2500 word essay to finish for 10.30am tomorrow which is worth 30% of my final marks. Fingers crossed, i should be done before i go to bed tonight. I had a quick browse online of the photos from the Emmys and these are the ones i love the most. Rose Byrne's dress has a greek feel to it but i LOVE the view from the back. I just love the little gold detailing that added that extra oomph. Talk about something for others to look at while you walk away...
Kim Kardashian on the other hand needs no extra attention while she's walking away. I'm glad she scrubbed up nicely for the Emmys and i'm also happy there's no sight of her in some mini or bandage dress. But i can't help but wonder how her dress would look if the gold on the neck is more similar to the one on Rose's dress as seen here; i think it'd look great coupled with the back view of Rose Byrne's dress. What do you guys think?
I'm a really simple girl so i'm a huge sucker for clean makeup, but i never seem to get it right at all. But Mariska Hargitay hit the nail on the head with her flawless makeup! Its so clean its not even funny and coupled with her dress and accessories, it is a big hit for me :) Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Mariska Hargitay is so beautiful. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous, thanks a lot and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on the last two essays. And what better way to take a break than to soak in the simplistic and classic beauty of the Emmys. There really were some gorgeous gowns, but nothing over the top which was nice.

    I wanted to say thank you for your kind comment and for stopping by the other day. I truly appreciate it.

    Good luck with everything at school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim looks stunning, I was a bit scared before the emmys, because she tweeted some potentional dress- all beautiful, but one was very revealing shall we say, and it annoys me when kim is all about the twins. But she looks amazing... one day i shall wear a dress that beautiful! xoxo avs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments