Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good day Bad Day

So after my post on procrastination yesterday, i figured i'd start Tuesday on a good not. I managed to get into bed at 11.15pm having sacrificed working out as that was the only way i could actually get to sleep early. I woke up at 6.40am this morning and i have to say i'm very proud of myself as this isn't something i usually do except there's a very good reason why i have to wake up this early.....like an 8.30am lecture.

Everything was going smoothly; i even managed to put on the majority of my makeup before catching the bus to uni. The only thing i did on the bus was to put on my mascara which i have to say is a very dangerous act as you could easily poke your eye out with the mascara wand....so not cool. Everything seemed to be going smoothly until 10.30am when i started feeling really sleepy in my lecture. That was a bad sign and i was hoping that by the end of the lecture i'd feel better. But at about 2pm, the sleepy feeling came again and i seriously ended up having to go home and catch some shut eye as i was really tired. Just imagine my disappointment; i'd started the day on a good note but ended up having to sleep half way.

I guess i'm trying to put my time management skills to test as i've been lagging behind on my to-do list. I actually havent written one today. Instead, i've opted to writing specific things that need to be done in my diary so that when i open it in the morning, i'm aware of the most important tasks that need to be done without a long list of items that need to be crossed out. I'm also contemplating taking Vitamin B supplements as i hear they keep you awake. I hope tomorrow is a much better day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments