Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Movie Inspiration: Emily And Andrea in 'The devil Wears Prada'

I seriously cannot begin to explain to you how much i love Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt's characters in 'The Devil Wears Prada'. If i had supernatural powers, i'd make my skin as pale as Emily's so i can dye my hair fire-engine red because i have an absolute obsession with redheads. Don't ask me why but i absolutely love it and when i come across a redhead guy, he's got the ticket to my heart without having to work hard for it.

Anyway, style wise i love what their characters in the movie wear. Anne's character Andrea dresses in a very chic parisian/french way which i absolutely love as it isn't out there but it definately gets your attention. I love Emily's character mainly for how all her outfits were accessorised in the movie so i'm definately using both of them as inspirations for my new wardrobe. I haven't even started window shopping yet but i can tell you that my list is already growing long.

I'll leave you with a quote from Coco Chanel. She once said that "in order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different". Have a nice night everyone.

Source: Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments