Wednesday, August 19, 2009

David Jones Spring/Summer Show

Victoria Secret model and Fashion ambassador to David Jones, Miranda Kerr, showed off the Spring/Summer collection from Australian designers such as Ginger & Smart, Sass & Bide and Collette Dinnigan at The Peninsula, Docklands in Melbourne on Thursday August 13th. I have to say i usually don't browse David Jones for clothing but on my next shopping trip to Sydney i'm gonna look for those black gloves and boots she's got on. That white ensemble with the black belt is sooo perfect to wear to the races and i can add the gloves to my collection. I have also decided on the new nailpolish colour i will be adding to my collection for summer; orangey-red. I'm definitely loving the nail polish she's sporting and i can just imagine it on my toe nails all through summer to go with my bright red polish and a dark pink.

Source: JustJared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments