Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time Traveller's Wife

Here's Rachel McAdams at the premiere of her new movie with Eric Bana. I've never really associated her with bombshell but i have to say she looks devastatingly hot in this dress. I love how dangerously low the front of the dress is and i'm sure she would have sent pulses racing! I'm trying to imagine this dress in red, smoking hot!!! If i had her body i would soooo wear this dress. I wish she didn't wear black pumps though but that can be easily overlooked when she looks this beautiful. You might be interested to know that Brad Pitt was one of the executive producers in the movie.
Source: JustJared.com

2 comments:

  1. Don't hate me, as its only my opinion.....
    However... I'm not really feeling this look at all. I understand the beauty and luxury of the dress, I just don't like it. What I do like is the fact that she altered it from how it was presented on the runway, but still, it just doesn't catch my full attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, your opinion is very much welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments