Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kinky December Anyone?

One of my best friends, Erica often refers to me as 'kinky'. Well, that's pretty much the only word she uses to describe me whenever someone asks her to tell them about me. Apparently i'm a silent devil...i don't know if it's because i can bellydance or whine my waist or perform a strip tease routine. But she always says behind the dark brown eyes in a kinky devil. I try not to argue about these situations because at some point in my life a strip tease routine is certainly going to come in handy right??????? *_^. So i've been thinking of what i would like for a christmas present this December and i want a corset and suspenders! Yes, i'm sort of fascinated by them. Not just their ability to make your waist smaller but how they make your boobs look juicy and deliciously scrumptous. Gosh, i feel naughty just saying that. I remember my first ever corset; i was 15 and i got it with my mum whilst buying my prom dress. Sometimes when i think back on the things my mum let me purchase, i'm extremely surprised because she's a christain and doesn't believe in the idea of dressing sexy or showing off your breasts or thighs. But my prom dress had a dangerously low back and no room for an actual bra so i ended up going braless. Who would have thought in a million years that she'd let me wear a dress like that at 15? I guess she really did trust me.
Back to the story of my corset, it was black and it had some transparent lace sections while the other bits were made of silk. It cost me 3000 naira and in Nigeria that is ridiculously expensive money to spend on something you can't wear everyday. But the minute i put it on, i felt like an ultimate seductress with an agenda in mind and that's when my love for corsets, bellydancing and strip tease began. So for christmas i'd love the ASOS boudoir corset pictured above and it costs £45. I wouldn't mind owning the one below either to wear lounging about in my room whilst watching episodes of Grand Designs. It's by 6ixty 8ight and it costs £20.
Source: ASOS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments