Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 6: Slow Stress Building.

I pretty much spent my whole day relaxing indoors. But despite my physical calm, inside there's a turmoil slowly building up into some kind of rage and my stomach was feeling it as well. This week is going to be pretty hectic as i've got a test and a reflective journal summary due on the 2nd of June. So i figured it might be best to take a day and just be calm and review everything that needs to be done this week to make it as smooth sailing as possible. I've made a plan that should give me some sort of structure that would help ease the stress and take my mind off things. So far i've been getting about 8 hours of sleep and i'm hoping to continue this because when this week ends, i need to introduce another change that would aid in the process of having a healthier lifestyle.

Here's what i ate today:
Breakfast: Oats with soy milk and two slices of toast
Lunch: Large cup of milo
Dinner: Boiled rice with nando's moroccan curry made with chicken and potatoes.
Snack: Large cup of milo and a large cup of peppermint tea.

Source: Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments